CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
Dear Valued Patients
Dear Friends, Patients, and Clients,
STARTING MAY 4th WE WILL BE OPEN FOR ALL DENTAL SERVICES per the Governor's Executive orders and the AZ Dept of Health Services.
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the ADA and CDC recommend. We love what we do and the people we help, and we are always here to help you.
Dr. Rauter and staff have worked hard to put safeguards into place to ensure your safety. The recent news of coronavirus can make people nervous – and understandably so.
Here are the extra precautions we’re taking to ensure your safety:
- Wearing appropriate protective apparel (as we always have). We have secured N95 masks to improve the protection level. We ask that you always wear a mask to the office and while not being treated.
- Screening patients on the phone so that high-risk patients or those with flu-like symptoms stay at home.
- Measuring the temperature of all patients and staff members(daily) before coming into office.
- Limited operations: Fewer patients will be in the office at any one time. We will not have patients in adjacent rooms. This allows for social distancing, as well as complete disinfection of the offices between procedures.
- We will routinely use a device called an Isodry along with a high volume suction which reduces aerosols up to 90%. Cleanings will be performed without the use of ultrasonic(waterspray) scalers. This will take aerosl concerns during cleanings down immensely.
- We will have contactless payment available through the Venmo app which can be downloaded unto any smartphone or ipad device. This app allows you to enter your bank account or debit card information. Then you can pay by using your phone. We can walk you through the process but it is extremely easy. We suggest you download the free app and set up your account prior to your visit.
- We will also be using the regular door for entering the office but will have you leave through Dr. Rauter’s personal office door. This will prevent incidental contacts to a minimum between patients.
Rest assured we are doing everything possible to insure that your visit is as safe as possible in this time. Also know that this has been the case with dentistry since the 80’s with the use of universal precautions. We hope things return to normal as soon as possible. Until then, stay safe, and take care of yourself and your family.
If you have specific questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All the best,
We are always welcoming new patients and we would love to have you as part of our dental family. Please explore our web site to learn more about us. You can find information about our staff, our office, and the procedures and services that we offer. If you have any questions please call us. We love hearing from our patients and anyone who may be interested in becoming one.
We’ll Provide Your Winning Smile!